Did you know wthat Lady Gaga is said to have taken her stage name after someone told her she sang like Freddie Mercury?
(I disagree. No one can EVER sing like Freddie. Freddie was special - but... I digress.)
She simply picked part of the title of one of Queen's most popular songs ever. Radio Ga-ga. Simple as that. Pretty clever, huh? Catchy by association.
Anyhow. I know I'm sooo slow at updating! I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not. I'm actually working my behind off (nice extra perk there...! I just wish it was ACTUALLY so...*lol*) to meet some deadlines, while I'm busy with life, meetings and stuff.
I'll get back to you with new stuff soon! Promise!
(The Nook kit is ON the way - and so are my Petaloo flowers! YAY!)
Anyhow - meanwhile, at the blog...
Here's what the March Nook kit will contain. I'm sure you understand why I'm antsy...?! :D
- 10 Double Sided Pink Paislee Bayberry Collection
- 2 Die Cut Sheets From The Bayberry Collection
- 1 Bayberry Ambrose Cardstock Alpha
- 1 Bayberry Decorative Tape
- 1 Pkg. Bayberry Ribbon Pleats
- 1 Handful of Buttons-Buttons Galore
- 1 Pkg. JB Pins
- 1 American Crafts Alpha-Thickers
- 1 Pkg. Maya Road Sew Cute Mini Chipboard Set
...and just because I like to colour my posts with a picture or two - here's another LO from the February kit. The kit that just keeps giving.
The beautiful white flowers are Petaloo's color-me-crazy, Wild Roses. As you can see, they're suuuuper pretty even when they're NOT coloured. I just added some stickles to the centres.