...in my life.Among a bunch of other happinesses, it's contained the following:
- A school presentation that went (very, I daresay) well, despite my sickening, maddening nervousness beforehand!
- DH's first day on his new job!
- Wonderful Anna on my chat. I'm so lucky to have friends that CARE. Genuinely. All the time!
- A top5-spot at Cupcake Crafts.
- One brand new and fabulous November kit from The Nook.
- Scrap! AND cards! Wohoo!
...and one more thing? A thing that makes me all happy and giddy, although still slightly confused.
I still haven't quite processed the fact that _I_ am one of the chose ones to get to design for such an amazing company! ME! Among those crazy talented girls? Buuut... Since it's on the blog - it has to be true, riiiight? ;)
I'm actually a designer for Petaloo! YAY!
I'm gonna round this post off with a wickedly evil teaser of the LO that's shown over at the Petaloo blog. If you wanna see it all, you'd better get your walking boots on and hike one over there!
Thanks for sharing my happiness!