- I wish my friends & family lived closer. Yes, I like it here - but it still gets lonely sometimes.
- Just 12 days to X-mas (we celebrate on the 24:th in Sweden. Strange? I know. We just kind of adapted our dates from back in the days when we had the ritual winter sacrifice then. Way back. Before we became Catholics, which was quite some time before we became Protestants. Oh well.) and I'm yet to feel Christmassy.
- I've been scrapping quite a bit, lately. Finally, my room is close to done and my mojo's caught up with me. It seems to like the A4-format, too. So do I. Way cheaper to buy albums this way. ;)
- If you need a similar boost, I sincerely recommend Inzpira's call page. Right now, we only accept entries from Scandinavia - but hey: you can still get your mojo on, right?! ;)
- Don't forget to check Inzpira's advent calendar, if you're Scandinavian! Tons of fun stuff looking for new owners, and inspiration galore. :)
- I really need to get a haircut.
Washi tape and half pearls: YouDo
Flowers & leaves: Petaloo
Alpha: Basic Grey
Other: Crackle Accents, white pen (Pilot), mist, doilies, a heart-sticker, star-pins, postage stamp, lace, staplers and a piece of number cs as a stencil.